Good nutritious Diet is foundation to a perfect health. Healthy eating is not about strict dietary limitations, staying unrealistically thin, or depriving yourself of the foods.
Eating right includes three parts- what to eat, when to eat and how much to eat.
Diet must have variety of foods including more fruits and vegetables in the diet.
Here are some points one should keep in mind to stay healthy-
• Don’t eat anything for at least one and a half hour after waking up.
• Drink a luke-warm water in the morning.
• Take the breakfast within two hours of waking up.
• Breakfast must be healthy and nutritious.
• Lunch may be taken between 12 noon to 1 pm.
• Take dinner two to three hours before sleep
The food choices we make can have an great impact on the body and determines our health.
As per yoga shastra, half of the stomach should be filled with food, one fourth of the stomach should be filled with water and the remaining one fourth part of the stomach should remain empty. Do Avoid over eating also eating in the right quantity helps in easy digestion.
Meals should preferably be taken at the regular timings.
Being careful about what you eat, eating sensibly and a right kind of diet may keep you in best of health